2010. március 11., csütörtök

Awards 'Tres Chic' and 'Sunshine'

I received two awards this week from my favourite bloggers.

The lovely Anya, known as Couture Millinery Atelier (Glance at her blog!) created and gave me this pretty Tres Chic Award. Thank you darling, I love this picture so much!

Anya is a designer of fabulous, artistic and wearable hats, little masterpieces for her own Atelier. Each one of them is made by hand to the golden standart of Couture. You can see her inspirative amazing Collections at www.anyacaliendo.com!


From Miss Neira I received ethereal SUNSHINE! &:) We really need SUN, winter is too long now, right?! Spring, can you hear me?
Neira is a Boston based fashion student with an immense love for lingerie, vintage, Marilyn Monroe, fashion illustration, writing and chocolate. Click to find her blog!



I would like to pass it to:

Couture Millenery Atelier.
Janetteria
Schnappy
Noe's land
Nuheila, Mon Maroc
Phivos Nicolaides



Wishing you a super Friday and great relax for the weekend!


11 megjegyzés:

  1. Congrats and thank you so much too. :-)

    By the way - Thanks for your support comments on my previous post. I'm glad you love my blog...

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Thank you so much for passing me one of your awards!!!And congratulations on yours too!!!You deserve it for having a lovely shic sunshine blog!!!

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Congratulations for your award. You deserve it. I avail myself to reciprocate in my own way! Hugs.

    VálaszTörlés
  4. Congrats on the awards. I have seen Anya's work, and she is amazing.

    VálaszTörlés
  5. I am so very hapy you loved your Award! :-) It is very well desrved! I wish you wonderful weekend filled with many happy moments. :-)

    VálaszTörlés
  6. Congratulations!! And thank you sooo much for the award. It's my first one and I'm so honored and excited. You really made my week better! I hope you know that I love your blog too. :)

    God bless you!
    Erin :)

    VálaszTörlés
  7. Thank you so much dear! you are a true sweetheart!

    VálaszTörlés
  8. Nice link ~ I like Miss Neira's blog. And congratulations!

    VálaszTörlés
  9. Oh wow! we are amazing then! haha Happy birthday girl!! have a lovely night! I will think of you while i am having a drink! haha

    VálaszTörlés
  10. Oh dear !!
    Thank you so much for the award !
    And congrats !!!
    I visit your blog as soon as I can and I still love your post !
    Thanks again,
    Wish you a nice sunday !

    VálaszTörlés
  11. hello again! i just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in a "Fantasy Bag" challenge in my most recent post; I hope you can do it! :)

    VálaszTörlés